• Security Alerts • Locations & Hours • Contact Us
The term Installment Loan is pretty general and it’s often used when describing any fixed -rate, fixed- term loan product. Here at PSB, our clients obtain installment loans for a variety of reasons, such as personal needs, medical bills, vacations or just about anything that you need right now but don’t have the ability to pay for with cash.
Benefits of Using Installment Loans
- We offer same day loan approval – and in some instances, same day loan funding! No need to wait for the cash you need.
- Simple application process, no proof of income needed for loans under $5,000.00
Terms as short as 12 months or as long as 5 years, making your payments work for your individual budget.
- We offer automatic payments from your PSB checking or savings accounts for your convenience and we reward you with a rate discount! Have you heard about our excellent deposit options?
Rates or Fees
- No fees! We help you get your money affordably and quickly without added processing or bank fees. There are no prepayment penalties on our installment loans – giving you complete control over paying off your debt.
- Rates vary depending on the amount borrowed from PSB and the term of the loan.
Subpage Online Banking Login
Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving Provident State Bank's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Provident State Bank. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Provident State Bank assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.